Flymo Farms Ltd. is the company known as one of the top and one of the most well-known companies located at Williamstown, ON. The company works on growing various types of food items and also taking care of cattles on the Flimo Farms with a team of experts working for the same and also selling the same products all over Canada and nearby locations.
As of now, Flimo Farms Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Flimo Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $17.00 hourly, for 30 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Williamstown, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning
Type of Farm Operations: Corn farming
Other grain farming, Livestock combination farming
Work Site Environment: Dangerous, Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odors, Dusty, Hot.
Work Location Information: Rural Area
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 Year to 2 Years
Automated Systems Experience: Milking system (automated)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with judgment skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way.
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to milk cows
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate needs to have Field crops skills such as Stone and/or wood picking
- The candidate needs to have specialized livestock workers skills such as calving, handling animals
- The employees get a properly quoted salary according to his/her experience, work and position in the company.
- The employees get various types of perks such as insurance benefits, retirement benefits etc.
Flimo Farms Ltd. is known for its organic farming and cattle breeding with building advanced techniques for the same. The company is famous for its products to be pure without any preservatives and sold directly from the farm.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!