Hasberry Farms Inc. based in Chetwynd, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit. Hasberry Farms Inc. is growing newer varieties of haskap berries in Chetwynd, BC for local and commercial markets. At Hasberry Farms Inc., we are committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. We use a variety of methods to ensure that our farm is both productive and environmentally friendly, including crop rotation, natural pest control, and water conservation techniques. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hasberry Farms Inc.
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time, Student Job
Location: Chetwynd, BC
Transportation information: Own transportation
Type of product: Vegetables
Type of crops: Berries
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Educational Qualification: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as degree, certificate or diploma
Student Status: Full time enrollment, Part time enrollment – Student Jobs
Equipment and machinery experience: Tractor
Own tools/equipment: Gloves
- The candidates should be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be flexible, reliable, judgmental, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to do clipping, weeding, and clean work area
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!