KS RANDHAWA FARM LTD. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit. KS RANDHAWA FARM LTD. take great pride in the quality of our produce. Our crops are grown with care, allowing them to flourish under optimal conditions, resulting in fresh, nutritious, and flavorful products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KS RANDHAWA FARM LTD.
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation available
Asset languages: Punjabi
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Own tools/equipment: Gloves
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to distinguish between colours
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to clean crop
- The candidates should be able to cut seed
- The candidates should be able to pick stone or wood
- The candidates should be able to fertilize and spray crops, weeding
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!