The Brother’s Farm Inc. based in Port Hope, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, General. The Brother’s Farm Inc. is known to strive to help people live their best lives using the gifts of nature. We have a vision to believe in caring for the planet and people that provide those gifts. We have an initiative to recycle more, support communities, source sustainably, and keep our manufacturing processes focused on limiting our footprint. Our company is known to do something more for people, to help enhance health and happiness. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: The Brother’s Farm Inc.
Position: Farm Worker, General
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 to 69 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Port Hope, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Work Site Environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, Outdoors, Dusty, Hot
Work Setting: Room and board provided, Rural area, Remote location
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors and work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have judgement skills and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Hand harvesting vegetables, Vegetable culling, Weeding and Harvest crops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get other benefits such as on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!