Farm Worker, General
1812219 Ontario Inc based in Tillsonburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm Worker, General. 1812219 Ontario Inc is a farming company funded by the government of Canada and the government of Ontario. We are a well-known part of the Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services Industry. We are known to produce quality crops using advanced techniques. We are known to produce and supply pure and organic products. We hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Evening, Weekend and Early Morning shifts. The post of Farm Worker, General is approved by LMIA to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: 1812219 Ontario Inc
Position: Farm Worker, General
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Tractor, Farm truck
Type of Farm Operations: Tobacco
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists specific skills such as suckering and grading
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as casual leaves, sick leaves, vacations etc.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!