Farm worker, vegetables
North Canal Produce Inc. based in Bradford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, vegetables. North Canal Produce Inc. specializes in the production and distribution of high-quality carrots, onions, potatoes, and other root vegetables. We also grow a variety of other crops including asparagus, squash, and lettuce. We have a strong commitment to quality and safety, and we employ rigorous quality control measures to ensure that our produce meets the highest standards. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: North Canal Produce Inc.
Position: Farm worker, vegetables
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.83 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 357 Jane St BWG, Pt Lot 12 Con 3, Bradford, ON, L3Z 0Y3
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, Rural area
Type of crops: Carrots, Onions
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and do weeding
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market, sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidates should be able to perform general farm duties, maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
- The candidates should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- The candidates should be able to clean and maintain work space, ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
1863 Sideroad 10
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!