McDonald’s based in Dryden, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant. McDonald’s is the world’s leading food service organization. We generate more than $40 billion in Systemwide sales. We operate over 30,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries on six continents. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We own one of the world’s most recognized and respected brands. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: McDonald’s
Position: Food counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Dryden, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Equipment and machinery experience: Deep fryer, Electronic cash register, Grill
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be focused on client.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and a good team player.
- The candidate should clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- The candidate should serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The candidate should receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The employees get Long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits and Other benefits.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
520 Government Street
520 Government Street
P8N 2P7 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
807-223-4884 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!