Food Processing Labourer
No Meat Factory Inc based in British Columbia Coldstream, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Processing Labourer. No Meat Factory Inc is known to be working with focusing specifically on developing and producing meat alternatives. Our team is known to be uniquely equipped to develop the highest quality of products. We are known to always have market proven recipes ready to be launched. We are known to work with the newest manufacturing technology for high quality and cost effective production. With all these, we are known as extensive global networks of suppliers for raw material and equipment. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time leading to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: No Meat Factory Inc
Position: Food Processing Labourer
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location: 9622 Hill Drive, Coldstream, BC, V1B 3C8
Job ID: 22052705
Shifts: Day 08:00 to 16:30
Work Setting: Flour mill, Food and beverage plant, Bakery, Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Work Site Environment: Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Work Location Information: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, Food Safety Certificate
Weight Handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines
- The candidate should be able to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available and Team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, cover letter and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!