Food service attendant
Pizza Hut based in Elmira, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service attendant. Pizza Hut is an American multinational and multi-million restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958. We are owned by Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest restaurant companies. We operate 18,703 restaurants worldwide with the help of about 350,000 staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Pizza Hut
Position: Food service attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Elmira, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call and Morning
Security and safety: Bond required
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units, clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, remove kitchen garbage and trash and also sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods and also prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to place dishes in storage area and also receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!