MacCallum Equities Ltd based in Millbrook, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service counter attendant. MacCallum Equities Ltd extending its influence into the food service sector, is a dynamic player in the culinary landscape. Specializing in strategic investments in the food industry, the company is positioned to oversee a diverse portfolio of dining establishments. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MacCallum Equities Ltd
Position: Food service counter attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 15 Treaty Trail Millbrook, NS B6L 1W1
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need any degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate dishwashers, clear and clean tables, and replenish condiments at tables and serving areas
- The candidates should be able to scour pots and pans, keep records of food quantities, and package take-out food
- The candidates should be able to portion and wrap foods, prepare, heat, and finish simple food items, and serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidates should be able to stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, and use manual and electrical appliances for food preparation
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize the kitchen, handle and store cleaning products, and receive, unpack, and store supplies
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors, and wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, References attesting experience, Letter of recommendation) through the below-mentioned details
15 Treaty Trail
15 Treaty Trail
Between 08:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!