Cafe Villaggio based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Founded in 1995, the Cafe Villaggio has been offering a wide selection of freshly baked pastries to Downtown Vancouver for more than 20 years along the waterfront. The company was formed by Jack Lin who is a French-trained pastry chef who is passionate about cycling and baking and Serena Lin who is a coffee and food lover. Serena manages the front end of the store and is often interacting with customers and Jack focuses on the cooking department. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts to be worked are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Cafe Villaggio
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1506 Coal Harbour Quay, Vancouver, BC, V6G 3G1
Shifts: To be determined
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1-2 years
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to hire food service staff
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The employees get to gain knowledge from the top professionals in the field
- The employees get to enjoy employee discounts from the company
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get other perks such as paid leaves, casual leaves, sick leaves and vacation
Cafe Villaggio is managed by one of the most experienced people in the field. The company has been working by its top-ranked customer reviews and references. It is known to be the best cafe providing the best quality food and related services.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!