Ice River Springs Water Co. Inc. based in Feversham, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Forklift operator. Ice River Springs Water Co. were the first to take post-consumer responsibility for our packaging and invest in the infrastructure to begin recycling. We were so successful at recycling, now we buy back other manufacturers’ plastic too. Ice River Sustainable Solutions is constantly coming up with innovations to find a use for everything that comes in the bales we purchase from the blue box. So much so that we developed a brand that focuses purely on green bottles. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Ice River Springs Water Co. Inc.
Position: Forklift operator
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 84 to 88 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 494306 Grey Road 2 Feversham, ON N0C 1C0
Shifts: Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Work Setting: Remote location, Manufacture
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years.
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s licence, Public transportation is not available
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The employees get long term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!