Earle Sheila Anne Muir based in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer. Earle Sheila Anne Muir is one of the best fruit and vegetable combination farms of the town. We have many years of experience and are well-known in the community. Our employees are efficient and helps us run our business smoothly. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Earle Sheila Anne Muir
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet/damp, noisy, odours, dusty, hot and at heights
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, able to distinguish between colours and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market and also weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also harvest crops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!