Pardo’s Berrie Farm based in Blenheim, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm worker. Pardo’s Berrie Farm is a family operated pick-your-own, wholesale, and retail farm located along the shores of Lake Erie in the hamlet of Pardoville. We are third and fourth generation stewards of the land, specializing in small fruit production. Our focus is to produce the best quality fruit for our customers and to provide a satisfying family experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Pardo’s Berrie Farm
Position: Fruit farm worker
No of Vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 56 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 7951 Talbot Trail, RR#1 Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Work Setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in Fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, at heights, hot and Wet/damp area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of crops: Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be Physically demanding and required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination and required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, standing, position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate should be able to hand harvesting vegetables and should have skills to hoeing crops
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as stone and/or wood picking
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate, fertilize, spray, weed, irrigate and also harvest crops.
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
7951 Talbot Trail, RR#1
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!