General Farm Worker
Jim and Yvonne Schunk is the family-owned company, known as the world’s No. 1 when it comes to gripping systems and clamping technology, starting from the smallest parallel gripper to the largest chuck jaw program. The company is represented in more than 50 countries on five continents with 34 directly-owned subsidiaries and distribution partners on sight. Its customers get to benefit from the expert knowledge, experience, and team spirit of its 3500 employees in the innovative family-owned company.
As of now, Jim and Yvonne Schunk are inviting applications for the role of General Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates. The employer is LMIA approved to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: Jim and Yvonne Schunk
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $15.00 hourly, for 40 to 63 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vanessa, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Type of Farm Operations: Tobacco
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odors, Dusty, Hot.
Work Location Information: Rural area, Staff accommodation available.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to olant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should need to have field crops skills such as hoeing crops
- The candidate should need to have landscape and horticulture Technicians and Specialists skills such as clipping, suckering, tying, weeding and grading
- The employees get to work at a company that is owned by a family.
- The employees working get various types of insurance benefits
- The employees get various financial benefits like salary, compensation and retirement benefits as well
- The employees get various leaves such as paid leaves and vacations.
Jim and Yvonne Schunk are known for recognising and developing standards with a large potential for the future, which will drive the rapid progress of the many industries.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!