Since 2009, The Nature Kitchen team has worked tirelessly, the restaurant has been building an award winning brand that customers know, love and trust. The restaurant has been known for cooking the food from scratch. Nowadays everyone wants to know exactly what’s going into their food, and flavorings are no exception, many restaurants don’t give the knowledge of the same to their customers but Nature’s Kitchen Ltd does.
As of now, Nature’s Kitchen Ltd is inviting applications for the role of General Farm Worker from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Nature’s Kitchen Ltd
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 7
Salary: $15.20 hourly, for 40 to 70 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoor
Types of Product: Vegetables
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
Transportation/Travel Information: Vehicle supplied by the employer
Experience: No Experience is Needed
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists’ specific skills such as weeding.
- The candidate should be able to Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to Harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to Fertilize and spray crops
- The employees get various other financial benefits other than the basic pay (salary).
- The employees get an opportunity to work in great work culture.
- The employees get various opportunities to develop their careers and skills as well.
- The employees get job security as the company has been working for years and is a developed workspace
Nature’s Kitchen Ltd has been working with pride for years. It is known for making great quality artisan spice blends using only the finest, freshly ground spices. The restaurant is known for never using any kind of unnatural additives, just simple delicious ingredients.
How to apply
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The candidate could be anyone, who has to be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada and a candidate who has a work permit in Canada.
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!