Sinke Farms Ltd based in Picture Butte, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker – harvesting. Sinke Farms Ltd is an agricultural cornerstone renowned for its commitment to sustainable farming practices. Specializing in crop cultivation and livestock, the farm offers a diverse range of high-quality products, including grains and livestock for both local and international markets. Sinke Farms prides itself on environmentally conscious methods, utilizing cutting-edge technology to optimize yields while minimizing ecological impact. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sinke Farms Ltd
Position: General farm worker – harvesting
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.52 hourly for 180 to 200 hours per month
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Picture Butte, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s license
Work setting: Staff accommodation available, Rural area
Type of crops: Onions
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Own tools/equipment: Onion seeder, Onion transplanter, Vegetable harvester
- The candidates should be capable of walking
- The candidates should be comfortable with bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- The candidates should be a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to engage in stone and/or wood picking
- The candidates should be able to perform weeding
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying, or harvesting
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, Job reference number, Include this reference number in your application 20231122) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!