Archway Community Services based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer, assembly line. Archway Community Services is a prominent social service organization. We offer a wide range of programs and support services to individuals and families in need. We provide assistance in areas such as affordable housing, food security, mental health, employment, and education. Through collaboration with community partners and volunteers, we strive to address social challenges and empower individuals to lead fulfilling lives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Archway Community Services
Position: General labourer, assembly line
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Terms of employment Term or contract (ending: 2024-06-12) Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening
Transportation information: Public transportation is not available, Own transportation
Work setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, in odours, in hot area, in dusty area, and in cold/refrigerated area
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, initiative, flexible, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, disability benefits
- The candidates will get free parking, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, wellness program, and group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!