0701635 BC LTD based in Pitt Meadows, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. 0701635 BC LTD is one of the best fruit and vegetable combination farms of the town, providing fresh and organic produces to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are efficient and well-trained and are the backbone of our success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 0701635 BC LTD
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Pitt Meadows, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available, rural area and relocation costs covered by employer
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, wet/damp, odours, dusty and hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crops: Blueberries
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, Pay attention to detail, able to distinguish between colours, sit, walk, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should be able for grading and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to clean crop and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry, examine produce for quality and prepare for market, write daily basic progress reports and also set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!