General labourer – farm
Mandair Farms Ltd based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Mandair Farms Ltd began its farming journey in the small community of Langley British Columbia, farming Fraser Valley’s most delicious vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and sprouts. We are dedicated to cultivating and producing beautiful berries, vegetables and flowers. With new innovative farming technologies and practices Mandair Farms is dedicated to producing top quality local fresh food. We do business with our local markets and help them to organize their business. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mandair Farms Ltd
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in fruit and vegetable combination farming, outdoors, wet/damp, noisy, dusty and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able for grading, hand harvesting vegetables and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to clean crop, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!