Exeter Produce & Storage Ltd based in Exeter, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Exeter Produce & Storage Ltd employs modern techniques and cutting-edge technology to maximize crop yield while minimizing the ecological impact. We prioritize responsible land management and promote efficient resource utilization, contributing to a greener and more sustainable future. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Exeter Produce & Storage Ltd
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $15.83 hourly 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: 215 Thames Road West Exeter, ON N0M 1S3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning Start date
Transportation information: Public transportation is not available, Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Type of product: Vegetables
Type of crops: Bell peppers, Cabbage
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to farm fruit and vegetable combination, and other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, outdoors, hot area, dusty area, and cold/refrigerated area
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have values and ethics, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to hand harvesting vegetables, grading
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to hoeing crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops, weeding
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidates should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidates should be able to clean work area
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, health care plan, disability benefits, dental plan, group insurance benefits, and life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and job reference number) through below-mentioned details.
215 Thames Road West
Between 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM
519-808-6198 Between 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!