Varsteel Ltd. based in Grande Prairie, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing. Varsteel Ltd. has been providing steel products and services to all of Western Canada and the United States for over 6 decades. Our commitment to customer satisfaction, along with consistently delivering premium steel product, has set us apart from the competition. Our company’s continued commitment to quality and reliability with every product ensures our customer’s satisfaction. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Varsteel Ltd.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Shifts: Day, Overtime, Morning
Work setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Own tools/equipment: Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Safety glasses/goggles, Gloves
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to check and weigh materials and products
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, disability benefits, free parking
- The candidates will get life insurance, maternity and parental benefits, pension plan, wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!