Beverly Greenhouses Limited based in Waterdown, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position Greenhouse Worker. Beverly Greenhouses Limited is known as a greenhouse cucumber producing farm. We are known to grow premium quality greenhouse cucumbers. We are known to use advanced farming techniques. We are known to produce and supply quality vegetables at Waterdown and other areas of Canada. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Weekend and Overtime shifts. This position of Greenhouse Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Beverly Greenhouses Limited
Position: Greenhouse Worker
No of Vacancies: 30
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 35 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1247 Concession 4 W, Waterdown, ON, L8B 1K2
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, 07:00 to 17:00
Work Site Environment: Odours, Hot, Non-smoking
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Travel expenses not paid by employer, Public transportation is not available
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Product: Vegetables
Type of Crops: Greenhouse vegetables
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to report signs of insect or disease damage
- The candidate should be able to plant bulbs and seeds
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various career development opportunities
Beverly Greenhouses Limited is a well-known family owned farm working for three generations. The company is a well-known part of the Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production Industry. Today, the farm has hundreds of employees working on it. The farm is generating $4.34 million in sales (USD) per year.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending a mail (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
1247 Concession 4 W
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!