ATM Protective Services Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Guard, Security. ATM Protective Services Inc. has grown steadily and consistently to become the leader in security services. We are working with a goal to raise the quality of service of our security guards and provide professional services to our clients. We use the latest technology to help curb crime and deter criminal activity. In all, we are a full service company with the resources to provide. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The job position of a Guard Security is a green job.
Employer Name: ATM Protective Services Inc.
Position: Guard, Security
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour for 15 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, 18:00 to 21:00
Work Site Environment: Air conditioned
Work Setting: Financial institution, Government department and/or agency, High-tech company, Private security agency, Recreational or cultural center, Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution center, Shopping center or mall
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Police and security course certificate, Security Guard License, Security Guard basic (pre-assignment ) training program certificate
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Excel, MS Word
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Bondable, Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Uniform
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have judgment skills and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to produce reports also enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- The candidate should be able to operate security control room equipment also patrol assigned areas
- The candidate should be able to pick up and deliver cash and valuables
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!