SIYONA HOMES LTD. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Handyman/woman. SIYONA HOMES LTD. provide exceptional customer service, ensuring clear communication and transparency throughout the home buying process. Our dedication to building long-term relationships with our clients has resulted in a strong base of satisfied homeowners. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: SIYONA HOMES LTD.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs
- The candidates should be able to operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- The candidates should be able to empty trash cans and other waste containers
- The candidates should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- The candidates should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- The candidates should be able to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidates should be able to clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
42, 4004 – 97 Street NW
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!