High School Summer Student
Kinross based in Ontario, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of High School Summer Student-Summer Jobs 2023. Kinross can be termed as a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in the United States, Brazil, Russia, Mauritania, Chile, Ghana and Canada, employing approximately 9,300 people worldwide. We focus on delivering value based on the core principles of operational excellence, balance sheet strength, disciplined growth and responsible mining. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The Great Bear project is a development-stage asset located in the renowned and prolific Red Lake mining district, and represents one of the most exciting recent gold discoveries globally. The project has excellent potential to become a top-tier deposit that could support a large, long-life mine complex.
Employer Name: Kinross
Position: High School Summer Student-Summer Jobs 2023
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $600.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Red Lake, Ontario, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as being enrolled in a secondary institution on a full time basis and be returning to school in the fall
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having a previous customer service experience is an asset
- The candidate should have the ability to lift and carry up to 45lbs
- The candidate should be trained within the department while continuously aligning daily functions to reflect Kinross’ values.
- The candidate must be 16 years of age and possess G2 driver’s license
- The candidate should have the working knowledge of lawn maintenance and grass cutting equipment
- The candidate should have a valid standard First Aid training
- The candidate should be able to support the vision of a quality, high-grade, open-pit mine and a longer-term, sizable underground mine.
- The candidate should be responsible for assisting the Site Services Coordinator and team at the Great Bear project
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain various types of hand and power tools including lawn mowers, shovels, rakes, etc. and also take care of general yard clean up.
- The candidate should be able to work in a healthy work environment with full support, cooperation and commitment to satisfy our operation’s goal of being accident-free and also comply with federal and provincial acts and regulations, and legal requirements.
- The candidate should be able to adhere to all relevant corporate policies and procedures and also perform other duties as assigned.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!