Baker Creek Mountain Resort based in Lake Louise, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeper/Room Attendant. Baker Creek Mountain Resort is a newly acquired property in the Basecamp Properties portfolio. Our hotel is a rustic resort with 19 stand alone chalets and a main building. We have many years of experience in this hotel industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Baker Creek Mountain Resort
Position: Housekeeper/Room Attendant
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.00 to $18.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time or Part time
Location: Lake Louise, AB
Work Setting: Staff accommodation is available
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance and also work quickly without compromising quality
- The candidate should be customer-oriented and also friendly
- The candidate should have knowledge of prioritization and also time management
- The candidate should be able to perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing and also ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- The candidate should be able to protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- The candidate should be able to notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- The candidate should be able to check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- The candidate should be able to deal with reasonable complaints/ requests with professionalism and patience and also adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- The employees get health benefits plan
- The employees get family and Friends discount and competitive wages
- The employees get friendly atmosphere
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer through online (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!