RB Hotel Investment Inc. based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping Supervisor. RB Hotel Investment Inc. is a hotel development and construction management company. We are known to deliver results for our owners by creating and building unique, independent lifestyle and full-service destinations for hotel, restaurant, and retail brand experiences. In all, we are known to execute complex projects from conception to completion, identifying and mitigating risks to create sustainable value for investors. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: RB Hotel Investment Inc.
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Hotel, Motel, Resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Basic security clearance
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people, 3-4 people, 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to coordinate work activities with other departments
- The candidate should be able to assist cleaners in performing duties
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and competitive benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
Working for years, RB Hotel Investment Inc. has become a well-known name in hotel development and construction management. The company has been providing great performance for so many years. The company has over $1.8 Billion in renovation and ground-up construction in 51 hotels nationwide and currently has 22 active projects worth over $900 Million.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!