Build It by Design (2014) Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Build It by Design (2014) Inc. has collaborated with some of the biggest brands and newest innovators to create spaces that draw people in. We have completed over 600 projects since our inception in 2008, but our mission has always stayed the same: to build iconic spaces that inspire success from the inside out — smarter, honestly, and to a higher standard than anyone else. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Build It by Design (2014) Inc.
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1580 Trinity Drive suite 12, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1L6
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures and also organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment and also review candidate inventories
- The candidate should be able to contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions, co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates and also notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process, determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training, provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs and also supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!