Sunshine Village, based in Banff, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human Resources-Recruiter. Sunshine Village can be termed as the premier ski resort in Western Canada. Our park is known for making our guests’ ski experience unforgettable and think of the winter skiing season. We are also known for riding on the best powder in the Rockies would be great too. In all, we are known to work and play in Canada’s most beautiful playground. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Sunshine Village
Position: Human Resources-Recruiter
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: To be determined (Approximately $32.00-$40.00 hourly)
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Banff, AB
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need e a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a full-cycle recruiter (experience working in international recruitment and in seasonal, hospitality-focused workplaces is considered as an asset)
- The candidate should have designation or related post-secondary education in HR, Business, recruitment, or a closely related field
- The candidate should have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Dayforce or a similar HRIS system
- The candidate should have an experience with high-volume, seasonal recruitment (considered an asset)
- The candidate should be able to provide an outstanding experience for our external guests and internal business teams by sourcing and hiring the qualified, suitable, and amazing staff required to operate Sunshine Village.
- The candidate should be able to perform full-cycle recruitment for full-time and seasonal positions at Sunshine Village including working with the hiring managers to understand the positions available and identifying an appropriate timeline, writing job postings, reviewing and shortlisting candidates, prescreens, scheduling and conducting interviews, performing reference checks, preparing offer letters and onboarding
- The candidate should be able to work with international agencies and partners to interview and hire candidates from all around the world
- The candidate should be able to build relationships with the operational teams to understand the seasonal labor requirements, positions, and culture of all business units at Sunshine Village to facilitate successful and suitable hires
- The candidate should be able to train HR team in best recruitment practices and overseeing seasonal hiring goals to ensure the staff needed is suitable and available when needed
- The candidate should be able to maximize recruiting efforts within existing industry while obtaining additional, creative, intuitive ways to find potential candidates
- The candidate should be able to coordinate and attending in-person and remote recruitment programming, including hiring/ job fairs, post-secondary institutions, and annual recruitment drives and initiatives, to promote Banff Sunshine as an employer of choice
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!