The Delfi Group / Le Groupe Delfi based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Information Officer. The Delfi Group / Le Groupe Delfi is known to offer a wide range of professional services. We are known to specialise in various areas such as human resources and organizational and business efficiency. We offer services in support of public and private sector clients. Our company is an Approved Provider to the Province of Ontario for Human Resources Services. The candidate has to work in Day shifts.
Employer Name: The Delfi Group / Le Groupe Delfi
Position: Information Officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Virtual Job
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Day, 09:00 to 17:00
Work Setting: Business
Workplace information: Virtual job
Student status: Full time enrollment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years, Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia and Marketing/Marketing Management, General
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Outlook
Area of Specialization: Communications
Own Tools/Equipment: Computer; Internet access, Cellular phone
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- The candidate should be able to answer written and oral inquiries
- The candidate should be able to develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- The candidate should be able to gather, research and prepare communications material
- The candidate should be able to coordinate special publicity events and promotions
- The candidate should be able to assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume, reference number, cover letter, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, copy of latest school transcript and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current field of study?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!