Firm Capital Property Management Corp. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Investment Analyst. Firm Capital Property Management Corp. is known to provide investment guidance and services at Puslinch and other areas. We are known to help people choose the right investment with unbiased guidance. Our company is known as a team of expert financial guides. In all, when it comes to investment guidance we are a well-known name. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Firm Capital Property Management Corp.
Position: Investment Analyst
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,000 to $80,000 per year for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON, Remote work available
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Urban area
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Data analysis software, MS Excel, MS Office
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments
- The candidate should be able to examine and analyze financial and investment information (profiles of companies, stock or bond prices, yields and future trends)
- The candidate should be able to prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefings notes and correspondence
- The candidate should be able to provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
- The candidate should be able to advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender also analyze investment projects
- The candidate should be able to assist in preparing operating and investment budgets
- The candidate should be able to develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
- The candidate should be able to evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management
- The candidate should be able to plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
- The candidate should be able to prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits as per the collective agreement
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!