Lonsdale Grove, Boutique Style Pet Boarding, Grooming & Care based in Breslau, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kennel attendant. Lonsdale Grove, Boutique Style Pet Boarding, Grooming & Care is an ‘All Suite’ Pet Hotel where your pet will relax and sleep in a private room without the use of cages, cement floors or chain link. Our Cat friends stay in a dedicated room away from dogs and noise of the day. Our salon services are available to all dogs and cats. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lonsdale Grove, Boutique Style Pet Boarding, Grooming & Care
Position: Kennel attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly for 4 to 24 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Breslau, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should have specialization on domestic animals/pets (cats, kittens, puppies, dogs, etc.)
- The candidate should be able to prepare food and feed animals
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect cages, pens, aquariums, kennels, runs, stall and enclosures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!