CHEF ANGELO based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper. CHEF ANGELO is an Asian restaurant which brings together flavors from across the continent, creating a harmonious fusion of taste and presentation. Our expertise, creativity, and commitment to using fresh, high-quality ingredients have made our restaurant a beloved destination for food enthusiasts in Whitehorse. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: CHEF ANGELO
Position: Kitchen helper
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive taskers
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be a client focus and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables, carrying and replace linen
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units, clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs, load bus pans and trays
- The candidates should be able to operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware, and flatware, place dishes in the storage area, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidates should be able to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, scour pots and pans, keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, handle and store cleaning products, receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash, sharpen kitchen knives, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidates will get a health care plan and gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!