Albany Packaging Inc based in Markham, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing. Albany Packaging Inc is a friendly, experienced and professional folding carton solutions supplier that works with its clients to create the best solutions for their packaging needs. Since 1947, Albany Packaging has been helping its clients determine their needs and execute them – on time and budget. We specialize in the design, manufacture, and printing of quality folding paperboard cartons. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Albany Packaging Inc
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: 1100 Rodick Road, Markham, ON, L3R 8C3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Packaging company and warehouse
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment, check and weigh materials and products and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1100 Rodick Road
L3R 8C3 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!