Lorraine Hydro-Seeding Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, landscape. Lorraine Hydro-Seeding Inc is a commercial landscaping and hydro-seeding specialist in Calgary and its surrounding areas. We are committed to offering low-maintenance, water-wise, eco-friendly and beautiful landscapes to our commercial and residential clients at competitive prices and our landscape packages shall create scenic and beautiful surroundings that may be enjoyed by all who encounter our passion. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lorraine Hydro-Seeding Inc
Position: Labourer, landscape
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 44 to 72 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Various locations, Landscape maintenance
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be dependable, organized, flexible, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidates should be able to assist with landscape constructions, weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- The candidates should be able to cut grass, rake and collect refuse, remove litter and garbage
- The candidates should be able to cart and spread topsoil and other materials, lay sod or seed
- The candidates should be able to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees, water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!