GGR Holdings Ltd. based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N). GGR Holdings Ltd. is known to be a well-known part of the Management of Companies and Enterprises Industry. We are known to operate a large scale modern grain farming. We are known for doing organic farming using advanced techniques. We are known to produce and supply best quality products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: GGR Holdings Ltd.
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 15 Brackley Point Road, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 6Y1
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be accurate and be a able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and work with an initiative
- The candidate should have interpersonal and judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects
- The candidate should be able to take vital signs, apply aseptic techniques including sterile dressing, ensure infection control, monitor nutritional intake and conduct specimen collection
- The candidate should be able to provide safety and health education to individuals and their families
- The candidate should be able to provide nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures
- The candidate should be able to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of healthcare team
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
15 Brackley Point Road
C1A 6Y1 Between 09:00 AM and 07:30 PM
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!