Captain Foods Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat Packer. Captain Foods Ltd. is known to build the future of fresh food and seafood. Our company is known to work in the wholesale market. Our company can be termed as a B2B platform leveraging technology to deliver the fastest harvest-to-retail in the industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Captain Foods Ltd.
Position: Meat Packer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: #124 13065 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 1B3
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should have food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get leave benefits such as paid leaves and sick leaves
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!