1659233 ONTARIO LTD – CANADA HERB based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packer. 1659233 ONTARIO LTD – CANADA HERB strives to promote wellness through natural means. We are dedicated to educating consumers about the benefits of herbal remedies and fostering a greater understanding of traditional and alternative medicine. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 1659233 ONTARIO LTD – CANADA HERB
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 144 PARK LAWN RD, Etobicoke, ON M8Y 3H8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Produce department, Wholesalers
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in air conditioned area
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- The candidates should be able to unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- The candidates should be able to keep stock clean and in order
- The candidates should be able to price items using stamp or stickers according to price list
- The candidates should be able to perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!