Labour Link Staffing Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Recruitment officer. Labour Link Staffing Inc. provides one of the most advanced and professional staffing solutions in Canada for temporary, regular staffing. Our staffing solutions are dynamic and goal oriented. We can offer the perfect staffing solutions for you with workers that are sourced locally and trained for your requirements. Our proven recruitment, payroll and compliance practices scale with your business and deliver benchmarked staffing solutions for you. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Labour Link Staffing Inc
Position: Recruitment officer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.60 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Brampton, ON
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and MS Office
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, maintain tight deadlines and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures and also organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants and also advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- The candidate should be able to contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions, co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates and also notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs and also plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!