Snow Creek Canyon Holdings Ltd., based in Revelstoke, BC is inviting restaurant managers with an attractive salary package. The candidate should have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Snow Creek Canyon Holdings Ltd.
Position: Restaurant Manager
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 to $19.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week and Bonus
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 1840 Trans Canada Hwy. Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Morning, Early Morning, Weekend, Flexible hours.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Around 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- The candidate will be required to stand for extended periods.
- The work will require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking hence the candidate should be comfortable with it.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be a team player and have excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be dependable and reliable.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have the ability to supervise 11-15 people.
- The candidate should be able to focus on clients.
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will supervise and check the assembly of trays.
- The candidate will recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The candidate will prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate will be required to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The candidate will be required to establish work schedules.
- The candidate will be required to ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will ensure food service and quality control.
- The candidate will plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate will hire food service staff and train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures and conduct performance reviews.
- The candidate will be required to prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidates will establish methods to meet work schedules.
- They offer an attractive salary package.
- They offer permanent employment on a full-time basis.
- They offer Medical, Dental, Group Insurance and Vision Care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by mail, email or meeting in person (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
1840 Trans Canada Hwy
1840 Trans Canada Hwy
V0E 2S0 Between 05:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!