WLM Retailing Ltd. based in Charlottetown,PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail sales associate. WLM Retailing Ltd. aim to be the foundational source for company data globally with a positive impact on society via the OpenCorporates Principles. Our purpose to create a trusted business environment we want to work in – and a society we’d all like to live in. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: WLM Retailing Ltd.
Position: Retail sales associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly for 12 to 25 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment,Part time
Location: 161A Buchanan Drive Charlottetown, PE C1E 2E4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: The candidate will be required to work in Retail business.
Security and safety: Bond required
Weight handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Computer and technology knowledge: Spreadsheet ,MS Excel, MS Word, Internet, Database software, Planogram software, MS Outlook
Industrial processes and biological studies: Product development
Exhibit and display design experience: Merchandising or window
Area of specialization: Sales
Specialization/experience (business sales and services): Product selection, Pricing, Merchandise needs analysis
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be willing to work in a sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have adaptability, creativity, analytical and collaborative skills.
- The candidate should be able to work with integrity and positive attitude
- The candidate should have adaptability, and also knowledge of time management
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication and an excellent written communication.
- The candidate should be accurate, efficient, organised and a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable, judgemental, proactive, quick learner and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register and assist with merchandise display.
- The candidate should be required to provide advice about merchandise.
- The candidate should be required to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease.
- The candidate should be responsible for establishing and maintaining an inventory control system to maintain sales records.
- The candidate should prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept payment by cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and the Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
161A Buchanan Drive
C1E 2E4 Between 09:30 AM and 07:00 AM
Be prepared for the screening questions
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!