Rogers is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail Sales Associate – Toronto Blue Jays. Rogers is known to put its customers first in everything we do. Our company is committed to creating best-in-class customer experiences for millions of Canadians from coast-to-coast-to-coast. We have a Customer Experience team that is energetic, empathetic, and dedicated to making a difference – they’re passionate about people and ready to do whatever it takes to keep us connected to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most. We are known for growing our customer experience teams and are looking for team members who are committed to make more possible for our customers and Canadians every day.
Employer’s Name: Rogers
Position: Retail Sales Associate – Toronto Blue Jays
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $25.00-$30.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: 1 Blue Jays Way (210), Toronto, ON
Length of Contract: No Selection
Travel Requirements: None
Baseball / Stadium Operations & Game Day Events
Requisition ID: 279856
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate, Intermediate, a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having previous retail or customer service experience is preferred
- The candidate should have physical stamina and mobility including ability to lift, carry, kneel, bend, and reach
- The candidate should be able to work as a part of team that innovates
- The candidate should be committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do
- The candidate should be an enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join the Jays Shop roster for the 2023 season and also have a desire to be on a winning team, both on and off the field
- The candidate should be able to work on creating unforgettable moments, building lasting relationships, and promoting the ultimate fan experience are the primary functions of all Jays Shop team members
- The candidate should be passionate about baseball, are seeking a new and exciting challenge, and want to play a role in delivering world class service to Toronto Blue Jays fans
- The candidate should be able to enjoy a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation of the diverse background of Toronto Blue Jays fans and Jays Shop staff and also have an excellent interpersonal and communication with fans, teammates, and leadership
- The candidate should be outgoing, passionate, and self-motivated and also be able to pay significant attention to detail, organizational skills, and a high level of accuracy
- The candidate should be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment and work proficiently under pressure and also be a team player and a collaborative frame of mind
- The candidate should have knowledge and understanding of baseball and the Toronto Blue Jays and also must be available to work all Toronto Blue Jays home games and other Rogers Centre concerts and events.
- The candidate should have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- The candidate should enthusiastically and promptly greet and interact with our fans in an accommodating and respectful manner; attending to their needs to deliver the ultimate fan experience
- The candidate should be able to maintain the appearance and organization of the sales floor through general cleaning and restocking merchandise and also ensure all merchandise is displayed in a visually appealing and profitable manner
- The candidate should responsibly operate the POS and process sales transactions efficiently and also comply with all Payment Card Industry (PCI) principles
- The candidate should effectively communicate product features, promotions, available services, and relevant stadium and club information and also ensure all day-to-day store, kiosk, warehouse, and stadium operations are carried out in an orderly and professional approach
- The candidate should be able to enforce inventory controls in Jays Shop locations; including preserving and maintaining the condition of merchandise, adhering to loss prevention guidelines, and completing cycle counts with precision.
- The candidate should be able to assist in receiving and processing regular product shipments and also be accountable for achieving retail sales goals, departmental objectives, and promoting organizational values
- The candidate should be able to participate in the merchandise distribution and overall experience for other Rogers Centre events, including concerts and also communicate fan feedback to the team, to enrich the overall stadium and merchandise experience
- The candidate should be able to contribute to the positive team dynamic, fostering a safe and welcoming space for all staff and fans and also adhere to and enforce all organizational and departmental policies and procedures, including health and safety protocols within Jays Shop locations and across the stadium.
- The candidate should be able to perform additional duties as required
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!