Retail store supervisor
Greg’s Grocery Plus based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor. Greg’s Grocery Plus is one of the best grocery stores and pastry stores of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Greg’s Grocery Plus
Position: Retail store supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 3501 11th Street West Saskatoon, SK S7M 1K6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: Retail business, Relocation costs covered by employer, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: 3-4 people, Cashiers, Grocery clerks and shelf stockers, Retail salespersons and sales clerks.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to work under pressure and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should handle heavy loads and stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and should have efficient interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to assign sales workers to duties, supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, hire and train or arrange for training of staff, order merchandise, sell merchandise and also authorize return of merchandise.
- The candidate should establish work schedules, prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, organize and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
3501 11th Street West
3501 11th Street West
S7M 1K6 Between 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!