1934618 Alberta Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail Store Supervisor. 1934618 Alberta Ltd works by focusing on doing great tattoos and treating every client with respect and gratitude. We are known as a local favourite. We are known as a home to 13 talented tattoo artists. We are known to grow and have more and more tattoo stores with time.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work Day, Evening and Morning shifts. The employer is LMIA approved to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
Employer Name: 1934618 Alberta Ltd
Position: Retail Store Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard education qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to sell merchandise
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to authorize payments by cheque
- The candidate should be able to authorize the return of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate the activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The employees get to work in an artistic way
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and commission
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work, paid leaves etc.
1934618 Alberta Ltd. was founded when two best friends decided they wanted to open a tattoo shop. Curt and Mitchell both from Edmonton, Alberta Canada opened a tattoo studio that focused on clients, artists, high-quality tattooing, and tattoo art. The company started with two best friends talking, making a business plan focusing on their goals artistically and as a customer service oriented business.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!