Resort on the Falls based in Niagara Falls, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Niagara Falls Ontario is a top destination, with exciting year-round experiences and our expert guides at Magnificent Tours take you to see the best. Tours feature VIP access to Niagara’s Top Attractions, award-winning wineries, and transportation by comfortable coach bus. All you have to do is sit back and take in the sights when you select a tour with Niagara’s Largest Tour Company. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning. This position of room attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Resort on the Falls
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 25
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6755 Fallsview Blvd. Niagara Falls, ONL2G 3W7
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to do vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to do dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced farming techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
Every inch of the hotel has been designed to cater to your every whim for a dream getaway. Milestones on the Falls restaurant offer inspired dining. Starbucks and Magnificent Tours of Niagara Falls, the area’s largest tour company, can be found in our welcoming open-concept lobby. Our hotel can accommodate groups of all sizes for events ranging from business meetings to weddings, with over 23,000 square feet of meeting space. We are also the closest hotel to the Niagara Falls Convention Centre, and there are several wineries and golf courses nearby. Each of our 404 guestrooms and suites has been thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind. Our rooms are furnished with sleek, modern furnishings and features that are intended to provide superior functionality. Signature bedding, comfortable sitting areas, HD flat-screen TVs, and beautiful spa-inspired bathrooms await guests.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!