Stongs Market Limited Partnership based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supermarket clerk. Stongs Market Limited Partnership is a full service retail grocery store, established in 1910 in Toronto by the Stong Brothers. We carry all major national brands as well as an extensive selection of unique, gourmet, natural and organic products. With more than eighty five years of grocery experience, we knows the industry and knows what it takes to succeed. Our store and staff make the decisions that affect our customers. It’s our formula for success. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Stongs Market Limited Partnership
Position: Supermarket clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.05 to $21.25 hourly for 10 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Supermarket or grocery store
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also team player
- The candidate should be able to bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery, carry customer’s purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers’ vehicles and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom, operate cash register and also order picking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer online or meet in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
2150 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC
V7H 0B5 Between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!