DAANA PAANI INC. based in Oshawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supermarket manager. DAANA PAANI INC. offers a wide range of traditional Indian dishes, including vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Our menu features a variety of curries, tandoori dishes, biryanis, and appetizers, as well as a selection of desserts and drinks. All of our dishes are made from fresh, high-quality ingredients, and are prepared using traditional Indian cooking methods. We pride ourselves on providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, and our staff is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to each and every guest. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: DAANA PAANI INC
Position: Supermarket manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $42.85 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 333 king street Oshawa, ON L1J 2J8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Supervision: 3-4 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Asset languages: Hindi, Gujarati, Panjabi
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Point of sale system, Accounting software, Word processing software, Inventory control software, Computerized bookkeeping system, Electronic mail
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be adaptable, analytical, creative, efficient, energetic, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, outgoing, client focus
- The candidates should be flexible, judgmental, organized, and should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to manage staff and assign duties, study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- The candidates should be able to determine merchandise and services to be sold, implement price and credits policies
- The candidates should be able to locate, select and procure merchandise for resale, develop and implement marketing strategies, plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- The candidates should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- The candidates should be able to plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs, conduct sales calls
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, maternity and parental benefits, free parking, on-site amenities, on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
333 king street suite 1
647-327-6619 Between 09:00 AM and 07:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!