Vegetable Farm worker
PD Hightek Farm Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable Farm worker. PD Hightek Farm Ltd is one of the best fruits and vegetables combination farming of the town, providing fresh and organic produces to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: PD Hightek Farm Ltd
Position: Vegetable Farm worker
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.10 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes and involves supporting green economy sectors)
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Urban area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in other vegetables and melon farming (except potato) and viticulture
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of crop: Asparagus, Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumbers, Garlic, Onions, Tomatoes and Zucchinis
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Fertilizer applicator and also Tractor
- The candidate should be able for greenhouse cleaning, hand harvesting vegetables, harvesting seedlings, mixing fertilizer and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to clean crop, hoe crops, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, fertilize and spray crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to vertical farming system and also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!