Maxx Liquidation Solutions based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate. Maxx Liquidation Solutions is known to work with companies to achieve optimal recovery on their overstock, undelivered and returned merchandise. By listening to each clients’ requirements our team creates and executes an efficient process that meshes with their ongoing operations seamlessly. Our company strives to honour the Lord using Biblical principles to guide our responsibilities to our staff, clients, customers and community. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maxx Liquidation Solutions
Position: Warehouse Associate
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $26.19 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy
Work Setting: In shop, Retail business,Wholesale establishment/store, Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Office, Internet
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to identify, label and catalogue items received
- The candidate should be able to maintain records on inventory control system
- The candidate should be able to process incoming requisitions
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- The candidate should be able to ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- The candidate should be able to store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer and Parking available
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!